11 October 2012

Thursday is Mall Madness- late night hours!

The Plaza at Palmerston North has a late night on Thursday- this means that the mall and shops stay open until.....drumroll please....9pm!

So, I did what any girl who loves to shop would do, and I went twice to the mall.


 Once, after a park playdate with Esther Teoh and her two kids, we headed to the mall for lunch and some Kmart shopping. I got another dish drying rack and some more silverware for my kitchen.


Kids liked the Kiwiberri frozen yogurt shoppe , run by a nice young Florida couple.

Then later today at 7pm , I went to the mall AGAIN with no kids. 
I got some flowers, super 100 SPF sunblock, and some t-shirts for my family back home.

Zack and Ben are excited for Halloween and wore their costumes for most of the day
.
It was nice to go in the evening, and it's only two blocks from our place.  Win, win!

No comments:

Post a Comment